A good mesothelioma lawyer in Montana needs to know all the intricacies of Montana state and local laws related to asbestos, from liability issues to how victims affected by asbestos-related complications and diseases like mesothelioma cancer can get compensation. Only a lawyer who has extensive experience with Montana mesothelioma laws and regulations can work effectively to cut through the complex matters and procedures.
At the law firm of Early, Lucarelli, Sweeney and Meisenkothen, we have a team of lawyers with knowledge and practical involvement in mesothelioma and asbestos cases across the State of Montana. We’ve represented clients in more than a hundred Montana cities and towns, and our record for handling Montana mesothelioma litigation to the best of our ability is without equal.
High-Profile Mesothelioma Job Sites in Montana
Perhaps the highest-risk place for asbestos exposure, which may lead to mesothelioma cancer, is on the job. Thousands of major jobsites throughout Montana have put unsuspecting workers at risk for exposure to asbestos.
Our mesothelioma lawyers have represented clients who worked at the following major job sites in Montana:
- American Crystal Sugar Company – Missoula
- Anaconda Copper Mining Company – Butte
- Armstrong Contracting & Supply Corporation – Billings
- Butte General Electric Company – Butte
- Clausen Refrigeration – Missoula
- Conoco Montana – Billings
- Continental Oil Company – Billings
- E.J. Bartells – Billings
- Exxon Montana – Billings
- General Mills – Great Falls
- Glasgow Air Force Base – Glasgow
- Great Western Sugar Company – Billings
- Hoerner Waldorf Corporation – Missoula
- J.E. Corrette Steam Plant – Billings
- Kelly Heating Plant – Butte
- Missoula Electric Cooperative – Missoula
- Montana Power Company – Billings
- Montana State University – Missoula
- Northern Pacific Railroad Company – Glendive
- Pittsburg and Montana Copper Company – Butte
- Stauffer Chemical – Butte
- Stone Container Corporation – Missoula
- Texaco, Inc. – Sunburst
- United States Army Air Base – Great Falls
- United States Gypsum Company – Heath
- University of Montana – Missoula
- Yale Oil Corporation – Billings
Asbestos exposure has occurred in many other mesothelioma jobsites in Montana as well. We can work with you or your loved one who was exposed to asbestos while on the job no matter where in Montana you live and work, either currently or in the past.
ELSM Mesothelioma Clients in Montana
The lawyers of Early, Lucarelli, Sweeney and Meisenkothen have represented mesothelioma clients all over the state of Montana. Our clients live in the towns and cities of Montana listed below:
- Big Timber, MT (1)
- Billings, MT (1)
- Culbertson, MT (1)
- Kalispell, MT (2)
- Missoula, MT (1)
- Ronan, MT (1)
Recent ELSM Mesothelioma Settlements in Montana
Please note that individual cases vary based upon a number of factors, and prior results do not guarantee a similar outcome. If you have any questions about your legal rights, please contact us immediately.
|State||Disease||Occupation / Exposure||Age||~ Monies to Date|
|MT||Mesothelioma||Navy / Teacher||81||~$1,500,000|
|MT||Mesothelioma||Air Force / Police||68||~$700,000|
Montana Mesothelioma Statute of Limitations
In Montana, the statute of limitations for mesothelioma and asbestos claims is 3 years from diagnosis. For wrongful death claims, however, victims’ families have only 3 years from the time a loved one passes away to file their claim, according to the statute.
Because there is only a short time to gather evidence and file a claim, mesothelioma victims in Montana and their families must act quickly to find a lawyer who is experienced with asbestos-related claims. Failing to act before the statute of limitations runs out could result in a loss of rights to compensation for you or your family.
Don't Lose Your Rights to File in Montana
Request a Free Evaluation if you or someone you love has been diagnosed with mesothelioma. The evaluation will cost you nothing. Our attorneys will travel to visit you at your convenience. We understand how difficult a time this is for you and will assist in any way that we can. You can also fill out the form below to receive a free Mesothelioma packet, or call us toll-free at 1-800-336-0086.